Upper: Cactus leather, Khes
Sole Material: Recycled rubber tyre
Cactus Leather Properties:
-Resistance to abrasion, rubbing & tearing
-No stain / Easy to clean
-UV / Cold crack resistant
Thick woven cotton fabric made on a hand-loom
Traditional textile art associated with Mughals
Opt for a pair of chic Misfit Panda Ballerinas for your next venture. This product has been made using cruelty-free, vegan and sustainable materials.
- We have a 5 day return/exchange policy once the order is delivered to you, please submit a return/exchange request within this time window.
- Returns & exchanges are only processed if the product is sent back in its original/unused condition and in the original shoe box packaging.
- Exchanges requests should only be submitted if there are sizing issues - You can request a different size for the original product ordered by you. All other requests should be submitted as a return.
- We will share a payment link with you for the shipping cost of the exchanged product being delivered to you.
- Personalised items cannot be returned/exchanged.
- Clearance sales items cannot be returned. We can provide a size exchange for the same product, but this is subject to stock availability in the required size. Exceptions will only be made if the customer receives a damaged product, in which case the customer must inform us within 2 days of delivery for further action.
- The processing time for Returns & Exchanges depends on the transit time of returned item(s) and can take 5 to 10 business days.
- If our shipping partners are unable to facilitate a return pick up in certain areas, customers will have to find a local courier partner. In that case you will be informed via email by us.
- Please click on the following link to submit a return/exchange request: https://misfitpanda.myreturnscenter.com/.
For more detail please visit our policy page: